Monday, October 15, 2007

Save the Environment One Blog at a Time

Modern Fabulosity informs me that today all bloggers are supposed to devote a post to saving the environment.

I will perform my civic responsibility by directing you to a post on making recycled paper at home that I found on a stranger's blog:

http://consumption-rebellion.blogspot.com/2007/03/homemade-paper.html

May actually try this. It looks like fun.

Spent the weekend in Maine, visiting my aunt Bonnie. A friend of hers visiting from Florida gave me a haircut. I will post before and after pictures in the next couple of days. It is the first time I have had short hair since grade school. I like it. Also will post notes on some theater outings. Got my very first invitation to see a show free and write about it on my blog. That is cool. I feel very official now.

No comments: