Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Dramatists Question and Answer Forum, July 5th


Thought I would post info on the New Dramatists Admission Forum, which I plan on attending July 5th. Figure it will be an interesting networking event even if I don't actually apply to New Dramatists this year (gathering recommendations is a pain).

NEW DRAMATISTS ADMISSIONS FORUM

For prospective applicants to the New Dramatists Residency Program

On Thursday, July 5th from 4-5:30 pm, New Dramatists (424 West 44th Street between 9th and 10th Avenues) will hold an Admissions information meeting for people who are considering applying. The application process will be discussed followed by a question and answer session.
Website: http://www.newdramatists.org/

Will write a post about the book launch party for Brook Stowe's New York Theater Review 2007, which I attended on Friday when I get time. Had a two-day off-site meeting and lots of work this week, which has interfered with my blogging!

No comments: