Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Toner Mishap Loves Me!

Awwwwwww! Check out the post my ex-co-worker put up on the Toner Mishap blog about me! That is so sweet. I love the playbill cover. Isn't it cute?

I miss the co-workers from my last job in LA (well, most of them-- definitely the Toner Mishap crew is a big personal loss. A few of the others I don't miss. They know who they are.).

I hate the fact that I had to leave so many great people in LA behind when I moved to NY. Sniffle. Sniffle.

On the other hand I got my first check on Monday-- with the GIANORMOUS raise I got with this new job. And that helps. It really helps.

Thanks Misanthrope for the blog well-wishes. I will definitely get you into a lot of cool NY parties when I am wildly successful and famous. ;-)

6 comments:

Jack's Shack said...

I came here by way of Toner Mishap.

Johnna Adams said...

Welcome, Jack!! I am checking all your blogs out now. The novel blog looks awesome!

johnna

Tracy said...

Hi J! It is not the same without you! And your blog looks fantastic. Now I can stay up on everything that is going on. I need to do that too!

Johnna Adams said...

Tracy you need to start blogging. About how you are pursuing your producing dreams, so I can keep up!

The Misanthrope said...

Yes we and I do. We very much miss you. I am very pleased that Jack stopped by. He is a good guy you should certainly link to his blog.

B2 said...

Hey, J! Glad to see that we can KIT in at least this fashion. Tell me if you find any nuts out there in the BIg Apple.